Internet Speed Meter v1.4.7
Requirements: 2.3.3 and up, install only the device, Lucky Patcher
Overview: Internet Speed Meter is a tool which keeps track of your internet speed and usage. It displays your current speed in status bar and how much data you have used in notification pane. This helps you to monitor internet connection anytime while using your device.
Internet Speed Meter displays your current speed in status bar and shows how much data you have used in notification pane. This helps you to monitor network connection anytime while using your device.
– Real time speed update in status bar and notification.
– Daily traffic usage in notification.
– Separate stats for Mobile network and WiFi network.
– Monitors your traffic data for the last 30 days.
– Battery efficient
A notification dialog appears when you tap the notification having
– Graph to monitor last minute internet activity
– Time and usage of current session
– Application level speed monitoring
Notification appears only when you are connected to internet. You can change priority of notification. You can also hide the notification when connection is idle for specified amount of time.
You can manually select the color of UI.
Blue status bar icon
Option to choose between blue or white status bar icon.
Upload and Download Speed
Option to show upload and download speed in separate notifications.
Translations: Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Slovakian, Slovenian, Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese.
– Fix for status bar icon sometimes disappears in lollipop
– Added translations for Ukrainian Language
Warning: Do not move this app to SD card. It will cause crashes (Force close) when you remove the card.
This app has no advertisements