ProCapture camera v126.96.36.199
Capture photos and panoramas like a pro with the ProCapture camera app.
A COMPLETELY REDESIGNED VERSION IS OUT – Please download ProCapture 2.0 from this link http://play.google.com/store/apps/detai … pture.full
ProCapture 2.0 is a complete rewrite of the app from scratch that offers increased stability and more options such as video and photo spheres.
We have been maintaining and supporting the first version for more than 2 years, and we have opted to publish v2.0 as a paid upgrade. We know that users have come to expect free updates for apps, so this was a tough decision to make. However, it is necessary to keep development going for Android L and beyond.
Please note that you will be able to upgrade for a reduced price of USD 0.99 for a limited time. We hope you will find the upgrade worthwhile.
> The best alternatives to Google’s own Android apps – Engadget
> “what it does – it does the best” – ZDNet, 8/10
> “ProCapture’s streamlined interface has an immediate appeal for us.” – DPReview Connect
> “it’s the second WideShot option that makes this app a must-have.” – Forbes
ProCapture™ adds advanced features to the Android camera experience. Multiple advanced camera shooting modes are supported: Timer, Burst, Reduced Noise, Wide Shot and Panorama.
● Simple UI with easy access to all camera features.
● Panorama mode.
● Wide Shot mode.
● Reduced Noise mode.
● Camera composition aids: grid and Fibonacci spiral.
● Real-time on-screen histogram.
● Configure volume buttons for zoom or photo capture.
● Some options cannot be changed if you use a Scene Mode other than “Auto”.
● Touch-to-focus is only supported by Android 4.0+.
● This camera app does not currently support video capture.
What’s in this version: (Updated : Dec 18, 2014)
Minor bug fixes