Papyrus Premium – Natural Note Taking v126.96.36.199-GP
Papyrus is a natural handwriting note-taking app that you use just like paper, but with the flexibility and advantages of modern technology. With Papyrus, you can go beyond paper!
Papyrus allows you to take handwritten notes on your Android device using either an active pen (e.g. Samsung S Pen), passive stylus, or your finger. The vector graphics engine keeps your notes beautiful at any zoom level and on any device, while the simple and intuitive user interface allows you to take notes quickly and efficiently!
We’d love to hear your feedback and feature requests at http://feedback.papyrusapp.com.
• Featured App in Google Play
• Category Honorable Mention for Productivity in the Samsung Galaxy Note S Pen App Challenge (http://spam.com/Ji9dCS)
• PDF Import – Easily write, draw, and markup on PDFs with all the powerful features available with a standard note. Also includes highlighter tool!
• Tool Pack – Adds a highlighter tool, a “true” eraser tool (erase parts of strokes), shape tools, and a text tool
• Cloud Services – Backup/restore and export notes as PDFs to cloud storage providers Dropbox and Box
• Take notes naturally with a pen on active-pen enabled devices
• Take notes with your finger or passive stylus (non-active pen)
• Vector graphics engine
• Undo/redo, select, move, and resize
• Change the color and weight of selected items
• Cut, copy, and paste items between notes
• Multiple paper types and sizes
• Two finger scroll and pinch-to-zoom
• Two finger double tap to quickly jump to a specific zoom level
• Organize notes within notebooks (long press, drag and drop)
• Sort notes and notebooks
• Image import, crop, and resize
• Export notes to PDF, PNG, or JPEG for printing, archiving, or sharing
• Share notes with friends and colleagues via email, Evernote, and other services
• Samsung Multi-Window support
• Shortcuts to create a new note or open a notebook
Active Pen Device Exclusive Features
• Pressure sensitive pen for more natural writing
• Write with the pen, erase with your finger
• Hold pen side button for selection or quick flick gestures (undo/redo and tool/color popups)
• Use pen eraser to erase strokes or shapes
Active Pen Device support includes
• Samsung Galaxy Note, Note 2, Note 3, Note 8.0, Note 10.1, Note 10.1 2014 Edition, and Note Pro (S Pen)
• HTC Flyer, HTC Jetstream, HTC EVO View 4G (HTC Scribe Pen)
• Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet
Information about active pen devices: http://spam.com/6BRJy
An explanation of each permission required by Papyrus can be seen here: http://spam.com/q5f8Y
Attention: If you previously purchased any of the premium features through Samsung Apps, please contact us at [email protected] (http://spam.com/Ov7ZA).
If you encounter any bugs, please email us at [email protected] with a description of the bug.
Papyrus is a product of Steadfast Innovation, LLC. Our mission is to provide products and services that make the most of the latest advancements in technology. We would love to hear from you!
¹These features are available via in-app purchasing. Your support keeps us innovating!
• Fixed crash when renaming untitled notes
* Fixed crash when tapping on some menu items.
* Papyrus is now available in 21 languages!
* Long press on the current page number to access page actions: select all, clear page, insert page, and delete page.
* S Pen side button can now be used on the Note 4 and Note Edge!
* Fixed issue when pasting to prevent items from being placed outside the page origin.
* Various bug fixes and improvements.