How To Find-Add – Restore – Change IMEI Number in Android
well, if you flash your phone with customized kernel or roms, there might be imei missing through to your android phone. see this guide about How to restore IMEI in android
First there is many ways to change IMEI Number of android phone. lets find out easy methods to restore IMEI number in Android phone.
- mobile uncle tools method
- manual command method
- terminal emulator command method
How to change IMEI through Mobile Uncle Tools in android
-root mtk 6577/6575 smart phones
-mobile uncle tools
-valid imei number which will be printed on your mobile bill & box
-Download Mobile Uncle Tool
1- Go to Engineer mode in mobile Uncle tool.
2- Select Engineer mode[MTK]
3- Go to CDS information
4- Select Radio Information
5- Select the phone 2 (if you want to change sim2’s imei number) Here you can see a command line with “AT+”.Now just add this command to it AT+EGMR=1,10,”15 digit YOUR NEW IMEI NO” And press “send at command” button. [ if you want to change the the phone 1 IMEI AT+EGMR=1,7,”NEW IMEI NO”]
now you can restart the phone and check the IMEI by pressing *#06#
How to Change IMEI Number through Terminal Emulator of android phone-Tab
For Single Sim DeviceRequirement :
- * Root Device
- * Terminal Emulatör
- Terminal Emulatör Download Now
- Open Android Terminal Emulator
- Type SU then press ENTER button to get Superuser permmison
- After that, type this command then press ENTER button
[highlight]echo ‘AT+EGMR=1,7,”IMEI_NUMBER”‘ >/dev/pttycmd1
echo AT+EGMR=1*7*IMEI_1 >/dev/pttycmd1[/highlight]
For Dual Sim Phones
1. rooted android phone or tablet.
2. install android terminal emulator app
3. open android terminal emulator.
4. Type SU then press ENTER
5. type following command then Eneter echo ‘AT+EGMR=1,7, “IMEI_NUMBER” ‘ >/dev/pttycmd1
6. if your phone is dual-sim, typ this command then ENTER echo ‘AT+EGMR=1,10, “IMEI_NUMBER” ‘ >/dev/pttycmd1
7. Last step, reboot your phone/tablet and done.