GravityBox is a module which primary goal is to provide the users of AOSP devices with a tweak box to turn their vanilla AOSP ROM into custom ROM packed with additional features and tweaks without need to flash anything. Most of the preferences can be changed on-the-fly witho ut rebooting. Main features – QuickSettings tile management with additional tiles and tile reordering – CyanogenMod Pie Controls – Lockscreen targets – Expanded desktop with semi-immersive and immersive modes – Lockscreen tweaks – Statusbar tweaks – Navigation bar tweaks – Power tweaks – Display tweaks – Media tweaks
– Hardware key actions
– Dialer tweaks
– Launcher tweaks
– Screen recording
– Smart radio
– Notification control (per-app notification LED/sounds/vibrations)
… and many more
– Supports AOSP devices running vanilla Android 4.4
– DOES NOT support devices running ROMs vastly modified by device manufacturers (HTC Sense, Samsung Touchwiz, MIUI, LeWa, Xperia, …)
– SHOULD NOT be used with custom ROMs like CM, AOSPA, RootBox, SlimBean and others – it makes no sense since the most of the features are already
in the ROM (may cause conflicts and unexpected behaviour)
Info about premium features and PayPal transaction ID verification system
1) Those who supported development via PayPal donation can use their PayPal transaction ID to unlock premium features.
As of v2.9.5, there’s one premium feature: Backup/restore of GB settings.
2) If you contributed to the project by providing translations, code fragments, or by any other way
you can apply for a free transaction ID by contacting me via PM.
3) Be aware that there’s a system that can identify potential transaction ID
abuse. E.g. when one ID is being used by more users. Such IDs will get blocked automatically.
This can also happen when you previously exposed your ID in public forum and other users took
advantage of it. If this is the case, contact me via PM so I can issue new, special ID.
In case you own more devices, you can use one transaction ID on up to 10 of them.
4) If you are using your own custom builds of GB for personal use, you will get hash mismatch
upon verifying your ID as verification system accepts requests only from official releases of GB.
If you want to be able to verify IDs with your custom build, contact me via PM so I can setup
a special hash for your build.
If you are using a custom build that you provide for broader group of users (e.g. in a custom ROM),
it is necessary to ask for new hash everytime your new custom version is released for public use.
These rules are based on mutual trust so please, do not violate them.
Full Changelog: https://github.com/GravityBox/GravityBo … NGELOG.txt
Changelog 3.1.5 – 03/06/2014
– Adjusted for compatibility with Android 4.4.3
– Fixed error in expanded desktop tile causing SystemUI crash on 4.4.3
– Ultimate notification control:
— added option to specify time interval for “Alert only once” option
—— update to existing notification arriving after time interval expires won’t be muted
– Updated Russian translations (thanks to gaich)
– Updated Chinese (Traditional) translations (thanks to momomok)
– Updated Japanese translations (thanks to WedyDQ10)
– Updated Chinese (Simplified) translations (thanks to liveasx)
– Updated French translation (thanks to ch-vox)
– Updated Spanish translations (thanks to jvbferrer)
– Updated Polish translations (thanks to xtrem007)
– Updated Italian translations (thanks to pesa1234)
Use GravityBox[JB] For Jellybean. For Kitkat Use GravityBox[KK]